I wanted to shoot this look because I love how casual it is. Plaid may not be the popular print anymore but it’s still fun to incorporate every once and a while. This top was first spotted on the rack at American eagle. Blue is one of my favorite colors and I loved the red, it really popped to me. Putting it with dark jeans and boots just seemed right!
This look I would wear pretty much anywhere. Running errands, meeting a friend for lunch, even a family gathering if I didn’t want to be too dressy. This particular look I would prefer to wear around the holidays because the red in the top. It makes me feel like Christmas! Regardless of the colors you could really wear it anytime during the winter or fall. It’s flannel too so it nice and warm!
Pairing it with this ruffled red scarf was a fun twist. I could have gone a bit further and put on some red lipstick but I thought that may be overboard. However I have done that before.
This top is nice because it’s loose enough to be worn when expecting! I’m all about versatile clothing, and who doesn’t love loose fitting tops? I definitely wore this when I was almost 9 months preggo with my bubs.
I will link below all of the places to get this similar look!
- Top from American Eagle (similar look) they also have lots of other plaid tops to choose from!
- Jeans from PacSun not exact but similar ones here and here. All their denim is buy one get one 50% off right now! Not sure how long it will last!
- Shoes from Marshalls click on t.j.maxx to shop. Similar boots here and here.
- Scarf from Wetseal similar look here.
- Purse from H&M similar here.
Thanks for reading!